Roleplay Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Armada

Lol, we RP and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Road to Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emerald Link
Tom Hanks
Emerald Link

RP : Member
Pet : Leafeon
: : : 16
: : : 14
: : : 13
: : : 3

The Road to Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road to Destiny   The Road to Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:47 pm #26

I know you can't do much. Today has been annoying, and I will try to get a post tonight that gets the group going after Cassandra. I promise BW, we'll get her in the group soon.
Back to top Go down
BlessedWrath
Tom Hanks
BlessedWrath

Pet : Whip
: : : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Destiny   The Road to Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:00 pm #27

I'm unsure about post order, now. I can't really keep track of how many people join a roleplay, once it's going, so I wanted to check in and ask when the best time for me to post would be. I want to make sure everyone gets a post before I make another one, after all. I was always taught it was rude to go up for seconds before everyone else has had a chance to eat. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Emerald Link
Tom Hanks
Emerald Link

RP : Member
Pet : Leafeon
: : : 16
: : : 14
: : : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Destiny   The Road to Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:03 pm #28

I know there's not much of an order as of right now. Partially my fault. Though I will set one soon enough. Ly's gonna get one more post, then I am going to get the big post done to start us onward. I will control some people through it so we can move onward with the plot, rather than getting stuck with where we are now. After that post, I'll have a post order established so we can effectively post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road to Destiny   The Road to Destiny - Page 2 Empty #29

Back to top Go down

The Road to Destiny

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2