Roleplay Armada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Armada

Lol, we RP and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indie Game Bundles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
takingbackheaven
Commander Shepard
takingbackheaven

RP : Member
AT : Member
Pet : Fluttershy
: : : 50
: : : 20
: : : 5
Location : Michigan (So obviously a different time zone than most [If not all] of you.)

Indie Game Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Indie Game Bundles   Indie Game Bundles EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 am #1

Just thought I'd let you all know of the charity bundle sites out there for purchasing games on steam, Desura, or PC (DRM-Free). Basically, these situations are both beneficial to the charity, and the purchaser, who gets a major discount off of games when buying them in bundles like these. Hmmm... I'll just tell you ahead of time, if I miss a site, let me know and I'll add it on.

1. www.indiegala.com - They're usually running major bundles (5-7 games) for 3-4 weeks at a time, and have had quite a few good games on them, I'd check them out.

2. www.humblebundle.com - Meh. They've had decent bundles, but the older ones were better. The newer bundles are for apps for cellphones more than steam, but you can get the games DRM-free to download on your PC.

3. www.Groupees.com - Runs through the indie site YAWMA, an indie game and music store. Basically, they offer really nice bundles for relatively cheap prices and the profits go towards charity.

4. www.indieroyale.com - Constantly (and I do mean constantly) has a bundle of 4+ games and music running on the site, and these games are usually good. It is beneficial to pre-purchase blind (meaning you don't know what games are going to be offered), because you get money off of the bundle. Furthermore, this site has an option to support the makers of the game, making it rather unique from the other sites

-TBH
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/takingbackheaven
takingbackheaven
Commander Shepard
takingbackheaven

RP : Member
AT : Member
Pet : Fluttershy
: : : 50
: : : 5
Location : Michigan (So obviously a different time zone than most [If not all] of you.)

Indie Game Bundles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indie Game Bundles   Indie Game Bundles EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:59 pm #2

Great news (If this is your thing that is.)

http://www.indieroyale.com/ - Started up a new bundle today, that includes 5 games for the minimum and another game plus two OSTs if you pay the recommended price. These games include:
Dungeon Defenders: A tower defense rpg which you can play with friends.
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler: Elements of Tetris and Othello mixed in with your run of the mill, "The town is overrun with zombies" storyline. It's actually kind of intriguing (in a good way).

It also includes:
Data Jammers: FastForward
for: steam (pc), windows, desura
Brainpipe - A Plunge to Unhumanity
for: steam (pc and mac), windows, mac, desura
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
for: windows and desura

I'll update on the games depending on when I play them, but for right now I'll post this up and edit as needed.

- TBH ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/takingbackheaven

Indie Game Bundles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1